Our practice offers a multidisciplinary approach to surgical and non-surgical treatment strategies for patients with complex liver, biliary and pancreatic disease.
Medical and surgical diseases of the liver, biliary system and pancreas represent some of the most complex and challenging problems faced by health care professionals today. Our team is here to help you treat these diseases.
- Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct Disorders, including (benign and malignant) biliary duct cancer
- Cancer of the Liver, primary and metastatic
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Drug-Induced Hepatitis
- Inherited Metabolic Liver Disorders
- Pancreatic Tumors
- Portal Hypertension
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Viral Hepatitis (A,B,C,D and E)