Here for our Patients, Here for Each Other
At Albany Gastroenterology Consultants, we provide exceptional care to our patients, but we also extend that philosophy of caring to our team. This culture of caring creates a truly special place to work. Colleagues are sincere, friendly and supportive—whether we’re working together to help patients or rearranging schedules to accommodate a coworker’s new college class.
At Albany Gastroenterology Consultants, our culture of caring creates a truly special place to work.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full Time Registered Nurse positions available to join our Patient-Centered Clinical Team. The Staff Nurse assists and works collaboratively with the physician in providing exemplary care to our patients.
- RN, with current NY state license.
- BLS certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years of GI or Medical/Surgical Nursing Experience Preferred.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of clinical staff, employees and patients in the Practice.
- Positive Team Player with Positive Communication Skills.
- Experience with Electronic Health Care Systems; Ability to utilize Computer applications for documentation within patient records, updating patient records, prescription refills, scheduling, etc.
We welcome you to submit your resume and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org for this position or other roles for future consideration.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Large sub-specialty practice looking for an experienced LPN to work full time in a very busy patient-focused medical office. Seeking an energetic, motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills. Candidates primary responsibilities include telephone triage, patient education, scheduling appointments, and procedures. Candidate must have a current NYS license, infection control, and basic life support certification. Excellent employee benefits and work environment.
Please send resume to: Michele Tario at email@example.com or fax to 518-482-4201.
Albany Gastroenterology Consultants is a large sub-specialty practice committed to excellence in patient care. We are currently seeking to hire a motivated, energetic, patient-oriented individual with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Candidates should possess excellent customer service skills and strong computer knowledge. Medical office experience a plus.
- Work closely with three nurses to care for patients in a team environment.
- Report directly to nursing coordinator.
- Retrieve patient voicemails – respond to same if appropriate.
- Retrieve patient secure messages-respond to same if appropriate.
- Generate task to nurse if unable to respond to voicemails or secure messages.
- Make appointments: office visits, referrals, imaging studies & lab work.
- Prior Authorization for imaging studies, medications, lab studies.
- Generate result letters to patients/send portal messages.
- Enter recalls for office appointments, imaging studies, and procedures.
- Full Time – 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please send resume to: Karen Brimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 518-482-4201.
Seeking an energetic individual with exceptional customer skills and a strong work ethic.
Our practice is looking to fill an integral position of Patient Scheduler. This job would require the right person to work directly with the physicians to serve the needs of our patients. Qualified applicants must be multifaceted individuals with flexibility and an eagerness to succeed in a challenging work environment. They must work well in a team atmosphere and be able to function independently. Previous medical office experience is preferred.
Job requirements include:
- Scheduling office appointments
- Booking hospital procedures
- Setting up all related tests, labs and radiology studies
- Responding to calls by patients and referring physicians
- Strong organization and communication skills
Please send resume to: Patricia Bonacquisti at email@example.com or fax to 518-482-4201.
Large sub-specialty practice looking for an ambitious, motivated and dependable individual to work full time in very busy medical practice. Qualified candidates will work closely with patients and physicians and have knowledge of vital signs, medications and diagnostic testing. Previous medical office experience required along with knowledge of computers. Must have excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
Please send resume to: Heather Andres at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 518-482-4201.
Five core values guide us as we serve our patients, work alongside our teammates and share our personal lives.
When we all focus on the same goal of putting patients first, we perform better and help our colleagues succeed as well.
By working together and holding ourselves accountable for our performance, we find solutions to challenges that we couldn’t overcome alone.
Fostering a sense of community and compassion in the workplace builds supportive relationships that extend far beyond our office walls.
To maintain our culture of caring, we value face-to-face communication and positive attitudes and insist on treating each other with mutual respect.
Never underestimating the fact that our employees can choose where they work, we are grateful for the unique talents and value each of our colleagues bring to Albany Gastroenterology Consultants.
All employees at Albany Gastroenterology Consultants enjoy benefits like:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k participation
- Tuition reimbursement
Our highly-trained specialists are dedicated to patient-driven care.
We have three convenient locations in the Capital District.
Connect With Us
We welcome your questions about Albany Gastroenterology Consultants.