COVID Screening Guidelines
We are taking measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers. Please be aware of our screening questions you will be asked when you arrive for your office appointment:
- Have you had any contact with a positively diagnosed, quarantined or person with COVID symptoms that you are aware of in the past 14 days?
- Are you or anyone you have had contact with waiting for COVID test results?
- Have you had any contact with someone that has a COVID test pending?
- Have you traveled outside of New York State in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days, do you have a new onset of:
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches/Back pain
- Runny nose/Nasal congestion
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, please call our office so we can reschedule your visit, or convert your appointment to a telehealth visit.
Thank you for your understanding.