Zoom Download Instructions
Follow the instructions below to download the Zoom app.
Apple iPhone & iPad
- Open the app that is on your phone called “App Store”.
- Click on the “search” option in the bottom right corner.
- Type in the search bar “zoom”.
- You’ll then see one of the first options as “Zoom Cloud Meetings”.
- Select the “get” or download icon option on the application.
- It will then ask you to confirm either through your iTunes credentials or through face ID if you have that set up on your phone. Once you input one of the options it will start downloading the zoom app and be ready for use shortly.
Android Phone & Tablet
- Open the app that is on your phone called “Play Store”.
- Once you’re in the Play Store at the top of your screen you’ll see the search bar option, type in “zoom”.
- You’ll then see one of the first options as “Zoom Cloud Meetings”
- Select the “install” option next to the application
- If necessary, enter your Google account credentials.
- The app will then start downloading and be able to use shortly.
Having difficulty downloading or installing Zoom? Call our Telehealth Support line at (518) 533-1214.
Test your Zoom app prior to your telehealth appointment.
Having trouble? Our telehealth support team is here to help you.